You’re Invited! Stash Bandit’s Mountain Retreat
Exciting news today! I’d like to invite you to the Stash Bandit Mountain Quilt Retreat in Buena Vista, Colorado from March 14 to 17, 2019. We’ll be at The Lodge at Buena Vista, where the views are amazing and the food is spectacular!
I’ve come up with what I think will be the best of both worlds: You’ll get to work on your own quilts, UFOs and always-wanted-to-try-it projects, but you’ll also be learning about how to combine fabrics and colors for smashing results! I’m so excited to put these lessons together and to share them with you in a beautiful setting as you’re relaxed and “unplugged” for a few days.
- The single most important factor for a successful quilt
- How to make boring fabrics interesting
- How to use the uglies in your stash
- Why making decisions as-you-go is the best way
- How to add variety to any fabric line
- Why a design wall is essential
- How to analyze a quilt’s effectiveness
- More concepts related to fabric and color